Dr. Khodaee is assistant professor in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Colorado Denver. He earned his medical degree from Tehran Azad University in Iran. Dr. Khodaee completed his Family Medicine residency and Sports Medicine fellowship at the University of Michigan. He is board-certified in Family Medicine and has earned a CAQ in Sports Medicine. He has special interest in soccer related injuries and prevention. Dr. Khodaee sees patients at A.F. Williams Family Medicine clinic. He is the Sports Medicine coordinator at A.F. Williams Family Medicine residency clinic.
- Full Scope Family Medicine
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Office-based Procedures (No-scalpel Vasectomy, Skin Procedures, Fracture Care, Joint and Soft Tissue Injections)
- Prenatal Care and Non-surgical Obstetrics
- Preventive Care
Honors and Awards
- Graduated in Top 10% of Medical School Class, School of Medical Sciences, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran, 1994.
- Faculty of the Year, University of Colorado Family Medicine Residency, University Track, 2007.
- Faculty Development Award, Department of Family Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado, 2009.