University of Colorado at Denver
School of Education
The journals listed here include articles related to Learning Technologies, Communications and Culture.
see Academic On-line Publishing (UCD)
- First Monday Peer-Reviewed Journal on the Internet, offering critical analysis of the Internet (Munksgaard International Publishers).
- InnovateOnline A bimonthly peer-reviewed e-journal with a focus of using information technology to enhance education.
- T.H.E. Journal the longest running magazine devoted to Educational Technology.
- Rethinking Schools online, an urban educational journal Teaching our children about media, advertising, and the consumer culture.
- Journal of Interactive Learning Research papers related to the underlying theory, design, implementation, effectiveness, and impact on education and training.
- Postmodern Culture an Electronic Journal of Interdisciplinary Criticism.
- Journal of Electronic Publishing includes articles concerning theory, policy and practice of writing in an electronic medium.
- From Now On Internet strategies, issues and policies related to public education.
- Philosophy and Technology is a Quarterly Online Journal having a unifying focus on technology but from multiple perspectives and multiple disciplines using the analytical structure of philosophy.
- Technology Review (M.I.T. National Magazine of Technology and Policy)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- The Genetic Epistemologist The Journal of the Jean Piaget Society
- Classroom Compass A collection of ideas and resources for teachers of science and math.
All links verified March 10, 2013.